The original clock-making factory in Cluses was owned by Francois Jacottet but was bought by Louis Carpano who later on gave the factory to his nephew, Constant Carpano. Upon Constant's death in 1927, this factory was given to his heirs that included his son-in-law Charles Pons.

 

These relationships not only formed Carpano & Pons but forever instilled the gear cutting perfection they were known for. This background is what made the Arve Valley what it is today and Carpano & Pons to invent and manufacture Mitchell reels they called Technical Perfection!

Watch Making School
Watch Making School
Constant Carpano
Constant Carpano
 
 
Powered by Phoca GalleryPhoca Gallery