Grazie!

Discussions On All Vintage Mitchell Reels...
Simone Baschirotto

Grazie!

Post by Simone Baschirotto »

I want to thank those who brought MRM back to life.I started studying Mitchell reels in the last 2 years, my commitment is to preserve their history and raise it up, I aim to discover new things and learn as much as possible from all of you . I have only one big flaw ... I don't speak your language and I have to use translators for everything I read or write. I apologize if sometimes this will be a problem, please understand that it is not easy for me but I will do what I can.
It is an honor to belong to this group and I hope to become a useful member also for the great experts

Wallace Carney

Re: Grazie!

Post by Wallace Carney »

Hello Simone. Thank you for joining our Mitchell reel forum. We look forward to having discussions with you. We do our best with non English speaking Mitchell reel collectors so please join in the fun.

Our group is new but members are coming in here daily! Please let me know if I can help you in any way. Best Regards, Wallace :D

in other words:

Ciao Simone. Grazie per esserti unito al nostro forum sui mulinelli Mitchell. Non vediamo l'ora di discutere con voi. Facciamo del nostro meglio con i collezionisti di mulinelli Mitchell che non parlano inglese, quindi per favore unisciti al divertimento.

Il nostro gruppo è nuovo ma i membri vengono qui ogni giorno! Per favore fatemi sapere se posso aiutarvi in qualche modo. Cordiali saluti, Wallace :D

Simone Baschirotto

This is a great opportunity for Mitchell collectors, your help is invaluable. Many people have helped me in these 2 years Chris Shannon, James Entwistle, Martin Stone, Anthony Martinez, Scott Ibbitson, and many others and I cannot fail to mention the engaging Lain Rice who unfortunately is no longer with us. and many others that I still don't know.

Schrack

Post by Schrack »

Welcome, don' t feel like the Lone Ranger slot of us speak different even we all speak same language
With that said we all Love these clunky old Mitchells like Boom Boom Bunny take a lickin and keep on tickin.
What I like is when you are Fishing and some kid says what kind of reel is that you tell him and tell him what year it was made.
Even though that are old, still keep up if not surpass new ones.
Have a great Day.
Regards and We!come Ron

Simone Baschirotto

:text-thankyouyellow:

don309

Post by don309 »

:text-welcomewave: :text-welcomeconfetti:

Not home retired and fishing! Or playing with my Mitchell's!
Wallace Carney

Post by Wallace Carney »

:text-goodpost:

linewinder

Post by linewinder »

Simone Baschirotto wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:44 pm I want to thank those who brought MRM back to life.I started studying Mitchell reels in the last 2 years, my commitment is to preserve their history and raise it up, I aim to discover new things and learn as much as possible from all of you . I have only one big flaw ... I don't speak your language and I have to use translators for everything I read or write. I apologize if sometimes this will be a problem, please understand that it is not easy for me but I will do what I can.
It is an honor to belong to this group and I hope to become a useful member also for the great experts
:text-welcomewave: Just to say here, if you're communicating with a translator, then it is a most excellent translator. You're English is very good. ;) Hmm. Perhaps you are using one of those Star Trek universal translators. Anyway, one of the troubles I have with any written language is when things are misspelled. I do it too, so don't fault yourself if you misunderstand something.

Simone Baschirotto

linewinder wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:38 pm
Simone Baschirotto wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:44 pm I want to thank those who brought MRM back to life.I started studying Mitchell reels in the last 2 years, my commitment is to preserve their history and raise it up, I aim to discover new things and learn as much as possible from all of you . I have only one big flaw ... I don't speak your language and I have to use translators for everything I read or write. I apologize if sometimes this will be a problem, please understand that it is not easy for me but I will do what I can.
:text-welcomewave: Just to say here, if you're communicating with a translator, then it is a most excellent translator. You're English is very good. ;) Hmm. Perhaps you are using one of those Star Trek universal translators. Anyway, one of the troubles I have with any written language is when things are misspelled. I do it too, so don't fault yourself if you misunderstand something.

Simone Baschirotto

linewinder wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:38 pm

Simone Baschirotto

thank you Linewinder! I am happy with your answer, I use a normal google translator.
I avoid using many verbs and nouns that cannot be translated correctly😅