Mitchel Reel Musem - Mitchel Mates Discussion Group

Mitchell Reel Museum Discussion Group

If you are looking to collect, buy, repair, service, learn, ask questions or go fishing with a vintage Mitchell Fishing Reel, you are at the right place! We are just Mitchell Reel collectors and enthusiast who enjoy an open discussion forum on "vintage" Mitchell Fishing Reels. Please Click Here to learn how to make a post and ask about Mitchell reel service or repairs, get advice on buying or collecting, or any other question in this free public forum.

"Click Here to Find Vintage Mitchell Reels For Sale Worldwide"

It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:33 am

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
New Topic Add Reply
 Post subject: DVD Movie Trailer
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:01 am • #  

This is the Last One I'll Do Image

After over $4,000 in costs and hundreds of hours of work, I am no longer able to share these films a piece at a time. It is a lot harder than most people know. Most of my old 16-mm films are now available on DVD. This DVD is all of the film excerpts I've shown on Garcia, Conolon rods, Joan Salvato, Johnny Dieckman and Great Bear Lake in their entirety, total run time is 1 hour and 20 minutes. All of the films have been digitally enhanced to high DVD quality.

They play in wide screen on television and computers with DVD players. Available in NTSC broadcast for North America or PAL broadcast for most other countries for only $34.95 plus actual shipping costs. Please email me to order this great DVD at Wallace@MitchellMates.com and include the country you live in. I will invoice you for payment through PayPal. Orders of 2 or more will receive free shipping worldwide. Quantities are limited!!!

Click Here for more information

I hope everyone understands that I'm trying to recover my expenses!

Kind Regards, Wallace

Post subject: Re: DVD Movie Trailer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:03 am • #  

Hello dude it looks really good and i really appreciate your good work and i think you should continue to do so.

Westclox Projection Alarm Clocks for all

Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
New Topic Add Reply