Mitchell Outback Pro (Budweiser edition)

Here you can show off your collection or share your favorite Mitchell fishing reels, catches and spots!
Scott.Hettel

Mitchell Outback Pro (Budweiser edition)

Post by Scott.Hettel »

My best friends father used to own a liquor store and apparently got these from the Budweiser distributor. Well his father passed away over the winter and my buddy does not fish and was going to sell them at an estate sale so I offered to buy what he had. When I got there he had 3 of these sets and he said that he wanted to keep one as a memento of his father so I bought the other two for a very reasonable price. What they are is a little black case with a 5 piece 5'6" graphite rod with a Chinese Mitchell 308 and a little pocket tackle box. I'm trying to do some research to see what I have. I have found a Kraft edition and a Canadian Mist edition but these both have different reels. I like the little 308's so I think I'm going to keep one unused and I'll clean, lube and fish the other one. I'll try to post some pictures. I have seen a couple on the internet that are the standard Mitchell outback pro deluxe travel system that have the 308 however it looks like there seems to be 6 or 7 different oned with slightly different poles and reel combinations. Just curious if anyone else here has something like this?

To keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should have a cat that will ignore them.​