Mitchel Reel Musem - Mitchel Mates Discussion Group

Mitchell Reel Museum Discussion Group

If you are looking to collect, buy, repair, service, learn, ask questions or go fishing with a vintage Mitchell Fishing Reel, you are at the right place! We are just Mitchell Reel collectors and enthusiast who enjoy an open discussion forum on "vintage" Mitchell Fishing Reels. Please Click Here to learn how to make a post and ask about Mitchell reel service or repairs, get advice on buying or collecting, or any other question in this free public forum.

"Click Here to Find Vintage Mitchell Reels For Sale Worldwide"

It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
New Topic Add Reply
 Post subject: Hello from Buenos Aires
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:34 am • #  

Hy!!! I´, Adrian from Buenos Aires, Argentina; I´m very happy to write in this site, my english is soso. I know Roy trought Ebay and now I´m very happy know to Wallace. Thank you very much to yours, I bought a 440A new new, I´ll remember this for ever, King Regards Adrian!

Last edited by adrianarroyo on Mon May 18, 2009 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:23 am • #  
Global Moderator

Hello Adrian and welcome.
Your English is fine my friend, much better than I can do in your language.
I am delighted that the deal with the 440A worked out well for you, it was a pleasure for both Wallace and myself to be able to help in that way.
Putting two people from Buenos Aires in touch with each other and being able to do it from the other end of the world, was great fun.

Thanks for telling us about it and good luck with your collection, kind regards, Roy

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:56 am • #  
Administrator

Hello Adrian,

Your story is one Roy and I will never forget either. It is a remarkable story I will share with our group.

I was contacted by a lady in Buenos Aires, Argentina regarding her late husbands Mitchell fishing reel collection. She emailed me pictures of a mint in box Mitchell 440A, one of the best I've seen, asking if I would help her to sell it. I told her I would try but before I could do anything; on the same day our Mitchell Mate Roy contacted me asking if I had a Mitchell 440A for a friend in Buenos Aires! His name was Adrian, you, our new Mitchell Mate!

At first I thought this was a joke, what are the odds? I sent you an email introducing you to the lady and now I hear you bought the reel you wanted from the lady in need. What a great story, to me at least!

Cheers!Image
Wallace

Like Using This Site? Please Support Us By Clicking The Link Below

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:52 am • #  

Yes boys!!! that´s a great story!!! One more time, thank you very very very very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I can, I´ll buy a Mitchell 840 match or a 810.

Kind regards for all, and Long Live The Michell Reels!!! Adrián !

Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
New Topic Add Reply